Free Resources from Our Companion Site:
Taming the High Cost of College
PodcastsBrad hosts weekly podcasts with leading experts to discuss a wide range of topics that help families plan for college and understand the best options and approaches for college funding. These podcasts cover everything from admissions applications and test preparation to choosing a college and career path, how to get scholarships, how to use tax deductions to pay for college, and much more. Listen on your smartphone, tablet, or home computer.
BlogBrad’s blog is filled with useful tips, recommendations and advice to help families avoid college planning mistakes, save more for college, and help their students choose a school, get accepted, and get the right education for a brighter future.
WorkshopsOn our companion website, we offer free workshops to help you learn how to find the maximum amount of money to pay for college. We’ll show you how to save more and pay for college without sacrificing your lifestyle or wiping out your retirement. Discover how your family can get more money for college and even get the IRS to pay a big portion of your expenses!
You will learn:
- How to qualify for more need-based financial aid
- How to get money from schools, even if you don’t qualify for need-based aid
- The DOs and DONT’s of applying for financial aid
- How to attend an expensive private university for LESS than the cost of a state school
- How to use “tax scholarships” to pay for your college expenses